Tuesday, February 09, 2010

silence

eeek, I lost my voice. I can't even talk. I went from sick Saturday, to meh Sunday to Monday, to Macy Gray to Harvey Fierstein to almost mute. It's really scary, because if you know me, I'm a talker. My phone interviews during the day got progressively more awkward. Finally I stopped talking and answering my phone. People in my office started talking about the Fugees and Lauren Hill and I wanted to join in but couldn't. So painful, since I want to be a part of every conversation. Also painful was that I didn't talk for two hours and no one seemed to notice. How long would I have to not talk for anyone to tell. A metaphor for something

I am blogging because I feel the need to communicate. Also gchatting. Thank god for the internet. Seriously. Oh, but otherwise things are good :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home