Saturday, September 20, 2008

How a spoof rap video relates to my life

So on Thursday I was finishing up work at the S. 4th Bar & Cafe as is my custom, and a dozen kids who graduated from Northwestern show up to watch this video two kids who used to be in Mee-Ow were making that they are trying to make a "viral" success. Now I'm totally not someone who hates running into people from college. But I'm like, umm, this is my coffee shop, what are you doing here? Can you please not turn this into Unicorn Cafe?

BUT, anyway, they are very nice, and the video "Olafur Eliasson: A Milli remix" was funny (and would have been finnier if I knew who this Olafur Eliasson character was before I googled him afterwards). And one of the guys in the video I've said since freshman year is going to become one of those famous Northwestern alums we always talk about. I won't say which one.

Anyway, the next day, the video was on the NYMag website, and I totally saw it randomly without looking for it. But I figure I should do my part helping it go "viral." See below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home