Friday, July 21, 2006

The stalker becomes the stalkess

After livejournal stalking WashU's very own Priya for quite some time now, despite only having met her twice, I am so happy that she is now my stalker that I will respond to her requests for posts even though they weren't on the preapproved list.

My blog title interruptingmyself comes from an astute analysis my former roommate Daniella made about me that I constantly interrupt myself. For example, if you asked me what I did today, I would probably reply, "I saw Devil Wears Prada again with this beauty intern I'm friends with and ohmygod when we got out it was raining. I hate the rain. My jeans got so wet. The other day was worse though and I had to buy another umbrella. I've bought so many of those crappy streetside umbrellas. Oh, sorry, what did you ask? Yeah, so after the movie we went to Cosi in Union Square which turns into a sitdown restaurant? Isn't that weird. I would so never pay sitdown restaurant money to eat at Cosi."

"I don't believe in the inverted pyramid" is kind of a lame journalism joke. It's the way you're supposed to write a news article (see below). This is meant to convey the free-spiritedness of my entry into the blogosphere.

However, if anyone any better suggestions I am willing to switch this to something less journalism-dorky. And I am a big fan of the 25,000 Pyramid. It's an awesome show. Is it still on? My dad was on Press Your Luck and I feel like they are really similar in theme.

An L is a blunt. You are the second person to ask me what an L is. The first was my mom who e-mailed me after seeing Ls mentioned on every single one of my brother's away messages for a year. I told her to check urbandictionary.com. To view a complete list of what she read click here.

I'll stop now because I realize you are all members of the MTV generation and don't want to read my manifesto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home