Thursday, December 21, 2006

Choose your own adventure!

I had a lovely time today revisiting the East Village (my old home/ favorite place in the city) . And in between hanging out at the bakery with Josh and seeing STOMP! (not so amazing) with mi madre y mi hermano, I went to this Barnes & Nobles in Union Square that had the BEST anti-greeting cards (that I didn't buy because the line was too long and I can't find them online) with sayings like "His worst days are still to come." My favorite said "Nobody read her blog."

That hit a little too close to home. So in order to increase readership/posting, I decided I should allow you to control your destinies. Here are some blog-worthy events in my life from my pre-blogging days. You may have heard some of these stories, which I am identifying by only the date and a quote from the event (mostly NOT attributed to me). You may vote, and I will select the top two vote-getters to blog about. I'm only posting if I have at least 4 distinct commenters (sorry to be so harsh). So if you haven't commented yet, HERE is your chance! Even if you don't know me/do know me and feel like you shouldn't be reading my blog, still post since I am excited to have a quasi-stalker and am probably already reading whatever you put on the internet.

And your choices are:

a) "They must have slept on their Rosie O'Donnell pillows"(1998)
b) "People in Chicago are soooo unsophisticated." (2005)
c) "I thought the gas was the break." (2001)
d) "(inaudible Korean)... teenager" (March 28, 1998)
e) "Never have I ever seen Bill Clinton speak and had to masturbate afterwards"(2004)
f) "It's so annoying that he wo-on" (2000)
g) "Poke him in the eye, poke him in the eye." (1988)
h) "Back in the closet, how appropriate!" (2004)

Now get commenting!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

c) "I thought the gas was the break." (2001)

h) "Back in the closet, how appropriate!" (2004)

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

b and h

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god i'm such a stalker.

But I would like to hear the Rosie O'Donnell story...

10:17 PM  
Blogger diana said...

haha, thanks andrea, you're awesome and i'm honored you're stalking me. (unless this is not the andrea I know from nu, and some REALLY stalkerish andrea i've never met).

11:44 AM  
Blogger diana said...

oh,or sara's cousin, andrea? i think those are the only andreas i know...

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I've heard at least a-c, so I vote d (b/c it must have been important w/ an exact date) and h.

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nu andrea - and you're awesome!

I only stalk the best :p

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home