Sunday, November 26, 2006

i'm ok

Ok, so I deleted the most miserable blog post ever, because I decided it did not fit into the spirit of the blog and the careful branding of myself I've worked so hard at. So those of you who are true stalkers were graced with the dark side of me and the rest of you, well, you really should be reading regularly if you want to see these deleted scenes. And thanks to those of you who checked up on me to make sure I'm not suicidal, I appreciate it. :)

So my weekend has changed from depressed to just kind of boring. I've learned my lesson and I will be attending Thanksgivings in New York from now until eternity or until I make my own family and value my family of procreation more than the family I was born into as is the American way, (according to Intro to Sociology).

And today was pretty ok. Exhibit A: I bought a balloon Rudolph the rednosed reindeer from a homeschooled balloon artist on the bus. Exhibit B: I got a haircut with reddish highlights I always talk about getting but never do, and I basically am liking it. Exhibit C: I bought these cute shoes, and a kid at the store was like, "You should buy them. You looked happier once you put them on."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHOES!

Whats up with that home-schooled balloon kid? Sounds like the basis for a good short story.

Oh, and I went to Brazil, and after five minutes, I was like lets go. -josh

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home