Thursday, October 26, 2006

10 things of note

I have nothing to write so I will write this:

1) My quality of life decreased ever so slightly tonight because I found out Grey's Anatomy was a rerun.
2) I haven't been that stressed about post-grad, since I'm not in the stress bubble that is Northwestern, but then I started getting stressed about not being stressed enough. Who am I?
3) I'm newly obsessed with the song "Blankest Year" by Nada Surf that randomly appeared on my mytunes. I think it was on the Lollapalooza mix we got at the festival, maybe? I love the line "I saw life turn into a tv show" since I ALWAYS think that. But my mom made a good point, maybe life's not like tv but they base tv shows on life.
4) The girls at work were talking about how after staring at the computer all day at work they can't even look at a computer screen when they get home. I can't relate. I (gchat)heart the internet.
5) At the gym I occasionally notice people wearing the free t-shirt we got with gym admission. Socially acceptable, yes or no?
6) I'm slightly sick. Not really sick, but legit enough to take a sick day in 3rd grade if I had had a stay-at-home mom.
7) Halloween crisis! I don't know what I'm wearing OR what I'm doing. I want to go to the Castro, maybe, since it's supposed to be ridic and a to-be-experienced once thing. I thought I passed a costume shop every day, but I went in today and it turns out it was a costume shop for PETS. Last year I didn't dress up at all since I just went to homecoming on that Saturday and then my POZ feature was due on Nov. 1 and I obv procrastinated it.
8) I just joined Myspace today. I think it's time. But I didn't make a profile yet, because it's not time for that. Related: read this funniest thing ever about profile no-nos, courtesy of craigslist.
9) I finished writing the art gallery article and I have absolutely no clue what to do at work tomorrow. Maybe I can go home early. ugh, i hate being a cubicle monkey, but TGIF.
10) I'll try to get better about putting pictures up here. I'm just not a visual person.
xoxoxo, diana

1 Comments:

Blogger Sparber said...

I'd say its kind of okay to wear the free shirt to the gym because who cares what you wear to the gym, but then not because its the gym and everyone is on display. Get it?

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home