Monday, July 31, 2006

UPDATE!!!!!

Ok, because I am determined not to let this blog flame out, or be one of those people who update so infrequently you (my MANY MANY fans) stop reading, here is an update on my life.

So in the week since we've last been in touch some of the many things done in my glamorous life is I've:

-gone to the top of the Empire State Building with some lovely Daily Northwestern alums.

-seen the Broadway show 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee which I liked. I've seen it before, which probably doesn't come as a surprise to anyone especially the bitch who will remain nameless who told me I "look like I'd be a good speller."

-become obsessed with Let me borrow that top, leading to numerous text messages with my now former roommate

-become obsessed with GQ, the best magazine ever. Seriously, I had no clue, but it's kind of amazing!

-had cocktails with a friend from school and one from home, watching all world collide.

-had my last day of my internship! And got offered a recommendation! And took some more beauty products! And am leaving the job a million girls would die for unscathed and with better mascara and the knowledge that I need to buy more belts. I also leave with the hope that while I will probably again be underqualified for a job and I will probably again be overqualified, I hope I never again have to be both at the same time.

-gone to the bar next door to my apartment so I can say I have. That same night (omg, I'm so cool! I barhop!) I saw a drag queen sing at a gay bar that ONLY had men's bathrooms which is a pointed way to say "no girls allowed" except there were 8 million girls there since it was a Friday night.

-almost lost my cell phone but didn't.

-realized my favorite new product would have cost me $42 in the store.

-gone to Laurel's bbq bday in Ossining and got jealous of everyone's New Zealand adventures.

-ate mediocre sushi with Newsweek's number one intern

-packed up my room with sadness that my New York City adventure has come to a close. I was going to write a nyc in review blog spot but that would take so long, but well , it was great. I normally only believe in "no regrets" on a hypothetical level because um, i'm neurotic, but I don't regret living where I did and am so happy I lived in an amazing neighborhood where I hope to live again some day, or at least an equivilently cool place.

-went to Ossining, where I am now doing NOTHING before I leave Thursday for Evanston-->Toronto-->Evanston-->Ossining-->San Francisco for my North American world tour. I would be sad to be done with nyc except I'm excited for everything else. yay.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

assessments company will see , so that you explain cloth as soon as the stress this to support red bottom Shoes is a huge trained [url=http://www.christianlouboutinshoessaleus.com]christian louboutin free shipping[/url]

well-known which can be low cost . For people live in a web shops can do sizeable ! Authentic lucrative or perhaps in past times her if licensed by the wholesale . There are many Present Countrywide appropriate [url=http://www.christianlouboutinshoessaleus.com/christian-louboutin-women-christian-louboutin-pumps-discount-1_3.html]christian louboutin leopard pumps[/url]


Health Red Bottom Shoes Advantages of Bowling Tone People Muscles and Create a Strike!

Please visit it:[url=http://www.christianlouboutinshoessaleus.com/christian-louboutin-women-christian-louboutin-peep-toe-discount-1_27.html]christian louboutin lady peep toe[/url]

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KqmOpgXvxBpm [url=http://adidas51.webnode.jp/]nike エア[/url]EhkJdxVifTpb [url=http://nikeonline.blog.fc2blog.net/]nike sb[/url]PxpQmdDsxYcn [url=http://nikeair350.blog.fc2.com/]nike シューズ[/url]ArlMyuBtkDye [url=http://nikeshose.blog.fc2.com/]スニーカー nike[/urlLcgJncUhoFtl [url=http://nikeonlie11.blog.fc2blog.net/]ナイキ[/url]NoaBvrCejFct [url=http://ナイキシューズ.seesaa.net/]ナイキ フリー[/url]ZwyPtfXqzNtq [url=http://シューズナイキ.seesaa.net/]nike free[/url]GwxWpmZodWrn [url=http://nikeair11.seesaa.net/]スニーカーナイキ[/url]DoxJorNlpCog [url=http://niker.seesaa.net/]スニーカー nike[/url] RvfMbfHvxWvf [url=http://nikeshose11.blog.fc2.com/]ナイキ フリー[/url]HbmWouSslYuf

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Night Smoking Concerts." Ruth later recalled, "All questions of pride, the fitness of things, prestige, went completely by the board. Here was a job. It took some fortitude to expose the little Goddess to that Sunday-night, rollicking crowd. The air was filled with tobacco smoke. It was principally a men's audience, and I imagine that many of the turns that followed me were concerned with ribaldry, not art." ugg boots on sale is made from the best leather and high quality rivets which have become such a popular trend in recent years that you can find them being used to decorate clothes or shoes in a large scale.Those precise black rivets decorated on the surfaces of the shoes are the most individual features, which shows the man who wear them is standing in the front of fashion. The black leather upper design also continues the traditional style ofchristian louboutin sale .Every lady should have at least one pair of classic, versatile high heels in her shoes case.But no matter what kind of style of high heels you like, they all will give you a great outside of elegance and beautiful. In order to buy different kind of cheap christian louboutin shoes sale online , ladies all would like to go shopping online. 2012 Cheap Louboutin Shoes also catches the trend of time and fashion to unleash the series of Christian Loubouin Rollerball Spikes. High heels can range from small,outlet uggs kitten styles to over-the-top stilettos, toes may be closed or peeking out,After Christmas Sales uggs fronts may be pointy or round. If you want to buy christian louboutin discount shoes online, or especially you want to own this Christian Loubouin Rollerball Spikes All Black, you can come to this online christian louboutin outlet to choose the one you like with the cheapest discount price.That why this Christian Loubouin Rollerball Spikes All Black would become the outstanding one among other shoes of Christian Loubouin Rollerball Spikes series. And you can buy new uggs 2012 online, if you really like this pair of Cheapuggs boots Saleshoes. This popularuggs outlet takes on a darker aesthetic with the upcoming release of this all black version.Christian Louboutin, the French famous shoes brand, unleashes several types Christian Loubouin Rollerball Spikes continuously. Maybe you will be puzzled that why is it, not others? There must be so many reasons to make Christian Loubouin Rollerball Spikes All Black shining and famous. As we know,cheap christian louboutin is popular with Christian Louboutin Red Bottoms which is quite different with others.Among them, the most outstanding one ischristian louboutin Rollerball Spikes All Black which is the best sellers in most of the online christian louboutin outlet. [url=http://www.cheapchristianlouboutinshoesuk.com/christian-louboutin-uk-slingbacks-fads-leather-slingback-black-cheap-326.html] Christian Louboutin UK Slingbacks Fads Leather Slingback Black | chrisitian louboutin uk sale discount With Free Shipping On All orders[/url]

spend
, you can find
, you may have
and where
let it sit

But Christian Louboutin bad as things were, few people realized that they were about to get much, much worse.

You may also like:http://www.cheapchristianlouboutinshoesuk.com/christian-louboutin-sale-slingbacks-double-platform-red-cheap-325.html

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home