Sunday, December 24, 2006

"Back in the closet, how appropriate!"


Merry Christmas! Here is the story behind the quote you unanimously voted for:

So sophomore year/beginning of junior year of college, post-coming out, I had a few drunken hookups in various stages with boys. I blame alcohol for all of these decisions, but my insightfulness/ability to psychoanalyze myself to death also credits boredom, insecurity, confusion and some other things for these encounters.

At one such occasion sophomore year, I went to a gathering in kto's dorm room and after this dude (a friend of a friend) was shamelessly making out with me in front of everyone, I brought him back to my room in order to avoid the pda i find so repulsive. I would totally kiss and tell, but there's really nothing worth mentioning. After the kid left I went to kto's room to, well, kiss and tell. At that moment of course, said boy calls to say he left a jacket in her room. Instead of just going back to my room, which seems the logical solution in hindsight, kto's idea was that I should hide in her closet when the boy arrived. Which I did.

So that brings you to the quote of the day. I said, "Back in the closet, how appropriate!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home