Wednesday, January 17, 2007

yayayayay

I am going to South Africa!!!!!!

for a month or so in the Spring. Living in Capetown. With two really good friends. All expenses paid courtesy of Medill School of Journalism. I am clearly stoked.


While this ranks among my best days ever, not everything was good. For example:

-We found a mouse in the apartment. eeeeek.
-I almost followed the brilliant and powerful professor of the potentially best class ever into the men's bathroom. eeeeek.

But yeah, I so can't complain because I am going to South Africa! Last year I applied to do my Medill internship (TM) in S. Africa and I was sooooo sad/felt really screwed over by the system. And everyone's like 'Things work out for a reason' and between my tears I'm like 'fuck you.' But apparently that is true, since now I'm going to South Africa (for much less money than I would have last year) and I still got to have my wonderful quarter in San Francisco. I'm sure I sound so annoying, and if your day sucked you probably are annoyed listening to me, but I'm just happy and wanted to share my news. lovelovelove, diana.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcy said...

yayyyyyy

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so exciting!! I reeeally want to go to S. Africa

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home