Friday, February 23, 2007

read at your own boredom

So tonight I'm taking a break from being the social butterfly that I am this quarter. Seriously. This quarter has been so much fun, all my favorite parts of school (friends, learning) minus the crappy parts (midterms, stress). I went out SIX out of the last EIGHT nights. If wine tasting counts + four second guest appearance at hundo counts. And if hanging at Bat 17 counts. and if DM trivia counts. Well, at least boystown for rob's bday fo sho counts since we had to take the L in order to get dollar drinks. And there was dancing. And the president's day party where I was dressed as Monica Lewinsky fo sho counts. So it depends on what your definition of out is. I remember when I first went to college I was so confused what "going out" meant. I'm still confused. If there is not drinking or dancing is that going out? If there is no alcohol being served at the establishment? If there are less than eight people?
hmmmm.

Anyway I am in on this fine Friday night to work on my fiction story. And if that failed I was going to clean my room. Duh I'm doing neither. Duh you don't care. But actually you sort of do if you're reading this. And it's your choice to stop if you get bored. Sooooo i'm finally blogging. Good story I know.

And with t minus three weeks left of being a student I'm totally getting nostalgic, even though I'll be back for a month in May. But still. That's just the declining action. I'm basically done with college. And, as per my blog title, I'm getting nostalgic already. My college happiness definitely increased each year (except the awfulness of spring sophomore year)

Ok, that is all for now. Goodnight.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home