Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Shoes. Shoes. Shoes.

The other night I made my first venture to the 1800 Club aka "The Hundo" since returning to Evanston. I was excited because going to the Hundo, the student bar a block from my apartment, meant only one thing: I could wear my Hundo shoes! These shoes (picture found by my mad googling skill featured left)were originally priced by j.crew for $195. I however, got my size 9s for free at work at a part of the spring closet clean out. I took them because, um, they're free and I'm Jewish, knowing quite well 4" heels are not exactly my thing. Thus my brilliant plan! I would wear these shoes to the one place I wouldn't have to walk far to get to and wouldn't have to do anything when I got there, since 1800 Club doesn't really believe in dancing, just drinking and people-watching. Problem? I still barely made the distance. Rob suggested I channel a model or something for inspiration so I didn't walk like a cripple. However I'm not a quitter. Any suggestions for how to walk in heels are greatly appreciated.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Snizz said...

lots of drugs.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow!...great shoes...I have couple of timberland shoes but this looks so attractive...

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol tramadol hcl how much to get high - soma tramadol high

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy clomid online purchase clomid online canada - buy clomid online safely

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home