Thursday, September 21, 2006

i'm so over blogging

but I just thought I'd say hi as a place-holder until I think of something interesting to write. A special hi to Laurel who says she will be the most recent reader. I don't want to write about work because the bitchy Medill prof who will not be named told us not to but it's good.

Life is good. Maybe it's the fact that I'm on the west coast or that I don't have homework or that there's no apartment drama or that my job is good but I am just super-unstressed and I can typically stress myself out about anything. Although I am looking to make friends to substitute my 2-3 hours of tv a night.

Oh, and the family below us is a Chinese family that has about 20 people and cook very strongly odored Chinese food.

And I live with two cool girls who play rugby but their athleticism doesn't stress me out.

And I live across from this park where homeless people and frat boys and old Chinese ladies coexist in peace.

And across from the park is a church where Joe DiMaggio and Marilyn Monroe got married.

And my job is eight million times better than my Devil Wears Prada job this summer. The people are nicer, the work is more interesting.

AND BREAKING NEWS: I'm contemplating wearing the LEGGINGS I bought in New York. I think I'lll wear them with a skirt.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOURE TURNING INTO A WEST COASTER!

11:02 AM  
Blogger diana said...

haha...glad you commented because I was just going to e-mail you to say, i wishwishwish you were on facebook. I just joined the group entitled, I kid not, "Kelly likes shoes."

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home